background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

9 weeks and counting!

Today I went to see Dr Daum for a follow up since Saturday. He did a sono and I got to see the baby (he/she) has grown so much in a week it is crazy!! I could not believe what I was seeing. Dr Daum said my placenta and my cervical cord were real close to each other and every time they bumped it would cause my placenta to bleed a little. He said this is normal and not to worry! He kept me bed rest till Monday when I return to my favorite place of business. (NOT) He said I will probably bleed for 3 to 4 weeks and as long as it is not pouring I should not be concerned. of course the less blood the better off we are. When we were doing the sono Dr Daum was showing me where the baby was and we saw the babies hand move. It was awesome to see. Considering we have never made it this far I could not believe (he/she) was moving already!! :) We did not get a picture of babies hand moving but I got a good one the baby facing us showing his/her arms and legs. I will post it for you to see. I go back December 30 for another sono ( I have one from 5 weeks to 9 weeks) hopefully everything will look as good as it did today and we can return to our normal lifestyle. We just keep telling ourselves Baby Witte is well worth it! enjoy the sono pic!

The baby is facing toward us so you can see the face, hands ( look crossed) body and feet

1 comment: