background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Friday, July 8, 2011

38 Weeks....

Today was my 38 week check up. He did a sono this time to see how big she was. last visit he thought she was little.. so we did the sono and turns out she is still short and still little. lol She weighs 6 lbs 7 oz. as of today that is. no telling what she will weigh when she is really born he guesses around 7 lbs. Today he checked me and I am dilated to a 1.5!!!! I was so happy! I thought for sure he was going to tell me that I was still closed. I told him that if I was closed to lie to me and tell me I had dilated. LOL he just laughed and said okay. so of course after he told me that I was dilated to a 1.5 i had to ask if it was true.. he thought that was funny to. We can not wait for her arrival. I went and had a very needed prenatal massage today ( which was great) had a few contractions during the massage but nothing major. he said you never know how fast your body dilates it could take 3 weeks it could take 3 days.. it is now that waiting game...

No comments:

Post a Comment