background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Breech Brooklyn

I went in for my "last sono" appointment to measure everything and make sure she was on track. The first thing he told me was well.. looks like we have a breech baby. he said I had plenty of time for her to flip he was not worried about it. we made my next four week appointment (32 weeks) and she was still breech. He told me in two weeks we were going to do another sono to see if she is breech or not. If she is still breech we need to try to move her by week 37. I had read in my book how they move the baby and it did not look fun. The Dr actually puts his hands on your belly and turns her manually... they do this procedure in the labor and delivery just in case the baby's heartbeat drops or u lose amonic fluid they will do a c section that day. The thought of being in labor and delivery that early was kinda scary to me. I was in between letting him try to turn her or just requesting a c section anyway. We will find out in two weeks if she is in fact still breech and what we will need to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment