background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Is she still Breech?!?

Is miss Brooklyn still breech?! Well we went to our 36 week appointment and the sono room was in use. so we sat in the regular exam room until the sono room was free. Dr Daum said he would feel with his intelligent hands to see if she was breech or not, take tummy measurements and listen to her heartbeat. Well he felt around on my belly for a while and said yeah she is still breech! lets go to the sono room and just make sure. We got into the room and he put the thing on my belly and guess what we saw.... A HEAD that was down!!!!!! He said his hands must not have been very intelligent that day. He said the reason he thought she was still breech was because she has dropped so low that he was feeling her shoulder bones and not her head. I told him that I had been having cramps like period cramps pretty bad the day before. he told me that since she was so low already and I have had contractions that she would probably come early. that was exciting news but scary as well. I asked him how he thought the labor would go he said I SHOULD have a easy labor. he said I have lots of room in my pelvic bone area and she should just come right on out! That made me feel better still scared but not as much. He took all the measurements on the sono machine and said that everything was normal but she had tiny little leg bones... Justin laughed and pulled his legs up and said... look at these little legs doc. Dr Daum laughed and said.. lets try to stretch out the bone on the machine to see if we can get a longer pic. he stretched it out and the baby went from weighing 5.5 pounds w/little legs to 6 pounds! HA HA. so yes she is going to be a short little thing but we still love every little piece of her! cant wait to meet her in just a few SHORT weeks. I better wash some clothes and pack our bags. it is going to be here before we know it. Here is the most recent belly picture we have taken. it is 36 weeks and 2 days. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment