background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Darling Puppies



























We have two beautiful little puppy boxers. We have one female Miley and one male Tank. They are definitely our little babies. We bought Miley first she was 7 weeks old and oh so cute! We then bought tank ( her brother ) 2 days later. After having miley we could not turn down getting tank. He looks just like her except a little bigger.

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job Michelle! Welcome to Blog World!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I loved reading about how you and justin became a couple. Moochelle...too funny:) I love our Bostons, but your dogs are seriously the cutest dogs EVER! Congrats on your new home. It looks perfect.
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are not your dogs. your dogs are much much bigger. show us what they look like now!

    aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog. Hugs to you and Justin :)
    Aunt Candy

    ReplyDelete