background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our Wedding 7/26/2008
















We had a beautiful wedding and amazing family and friends. If it was not for their help and support none of this would have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment