background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Unforgetable Memories











There are times when all you can do it sit back and laugh. miley is acting just like her father! Then they thought it would be fun to see if they could eat out of the dog food bag! Then they completely tore apart two magazines ( good thing they were old) and last but def not least every time Justin mows miley follows him around chasing the mower. her feet were green for at least 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment