background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gender Reveal Party 2/12/2011

We had a blast at the party! I ws so thankful that everyone could make it. Shawndra and I did LOTS of "arts and crafts" as justin called it. to get ready for the party. Although we are not the most creative.. with a little help from the web we made it! We had pink and blue everything and "its a boy" "its a girl" logo around the house. We played a few games to make the time pass and candy won a gift card to chilis and austin, my dad, and amber won the lotto ( so they had to share the pot)Everyone was trying so hard to trick us into telling them the sex before the reveal but we made it to the big surprize! We (shawndra) injected all the cupcakes with green frosting except two with the real color. everyone was in such a hurry to find out what the baby was that we did not want someone cheating. We gave the two cupcakes to kaitlyn and austin to reveal that baby witte is a GIRL! Everyone was so happy that we finally got a baby girl! Here a few pictures I was kinda busy so I really only got a few. hope u enjoy!!

1 comment: