background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Friday, March 4, 2011

We have Chair Rail..... AND crown molding!!!!!

James made a surprize showing at the witte house saturday "just to stop by" we looked at the baby room and talked about what we were going to do next (Chair Rail) and when we were going to do it.... (prob in a year) HAHA. James and Justin took some measures and hung out for a while. we decided that next weekend would prob be the best time to do the chair rail since we already had plans for saturday. Justin ended up calling his dad to tell him that his phone was not working right to see what was going on. Well I told justin to remind him that next weekend we were doing chair rail.. James had no plan on waiting till next weekend. he said NEXT saturday?! I am going to home depot and then I will be at your house at 9 am! I was super excited that the chair rail was going to be done!! Well sunday rolls around and james is at my door at 9:11 am. of course justin is still in bed, He gets up and helps his dad unload and get everything ready. They start cutting and nailing the chair rail to the wall.. It made such a difference!!
After looking at the room I said to justin.. I think crown molding would look good in here.. lets go get some! Justins responce was.. My dad already got it! I was shocked! I could not wait to see what the room would look like with crown molding. It took a while to figure out to cut the molding ( it being both their first time to put up crown) but once they figured it out and james went back to shop to get a new saw it looked perfect! We were very pleased with the way the room turned out! Thanks pawpaw for all your help! Here is a pic of the crown molding still needs to be painted it is just primed but you can still get the picture!

Here is a picture after it has been painted and everything looks great! Now the next project is new lighting and closet shelfs!


1 comment: