background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Starting on the room!

Well once we got the crib all put together the next thing was the bedding! Justin and I went to babies r us and looked for a bedding that we liked and that we could do the room in pink and brown. We found a few that were cute and one that was really cute! Debbie (Nanny) picked me up one night and we went to Babies R Us to buy the bedding. well once we got there we opened the bedding that justin and I liked and it wasnt really that cute. :( WE found another one that was perfect. Still had pink and brown and had some "pops" as nanny and I called it. ONce we got the bedding we could go to lowes and pick out the colors to match the bedding! MAN let me tell you that Justin and I sure do have different ideas.. We left with just a pink. Once we got home shawndra asked if we got everything we needed? I told her the story and we went back to Lowes to get the brown while we left Justin home to tape the room off.. :) When we got back we started to paint... first we did the pink
We decided after it took us around a hour and a half to do the pink that we needed to break and het some dinner... notice it is DARK outside.. When we returned from dinner we started on the brown and were finished in no time..


Now we just need the Chair Rail....

No comments:

Post a Comment