background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

4 PM Thursday 7/21/11 in Labor and Delivery

We check in to the labor and Delivery and get everything set up when the nurse walked in and told me to get undressed and to put on the gown. There was two of them one in normal scrubs and the other in a purple TCU student scrubs! My nurse was named tonya and the student nurse was named Dot. Tonya started getting everything out for my IV and told me that they were going to start it. she then looked over at dot and said... you wanna try this one??? I wanted to DIE!! I told them I hated needles and if she did not know what she was doing do not even try! Dot said she was fine that she could do it. she looked at my hands forever trying to find a vein. I finally said you are starting to worry me the way u keep looking at my hands. she says.. oh no I am just trying to find the best one. I had justin come hold my hand like a little girl and squeezed it so hard it turned purple! the stupid DOT that said she knew what she was doing apparently did not! She hit my bone with the needle.. not my vein my bone!! I thought this is going to be real fun!! they took out the attempted try and Tonya did the other hand. It went right in and did not hurt at all. as time passed and pills were inserted they check you to see how far u have dilated. tonya checked and said I was at a 2 and then dot decided she needed to check.. well lets just say I made a comment and said.. YOUR checking me too??? Why! and tonya said she just has to. that was the last time she touched me.... well until delivery.. but that story is later!

No comments:

Post a Comment