background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

40 week appointment!!!!

I went thursday July 21st to my normal Drs appointment hoping to be induced since Iwas now "past my due date" He listened to her heart beat and did the normal routine but he said that he wanted to do a sono to see if there was much fluid left. you could basically see Brooklyns outline in my belly. He said he thought it was time we get her out adn not having enough fluid would be a easy way into labor & Delivery. I was a little nervous because I just wanted her to be perfect. I did not want to have to go to L&D due to any problems. The sono tech did her sono and said I had very little fluid left I had one big pocket but that was it. Dr Daum called L&D and told them I needed to go in and be induced. I was scheduled to arrive at 4 pm thursday and they would start the inducing. He told me that they would insert a pill behind my cervix to make it start to thin then after it was dilated they would start the meds that really "kicked it in high gear". adnI should have a baby girl by friday around noon or so....... untill then I just go home and get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment