background

About Me

My photo
Justin and I met at Arlington High School in 9th grade. We had a few classes together but never really took too much interest in each other until sophomore year in Mr. Collins class. That’s when it all began. Justin sat behind me and bothered me to no end. He would kick and shake my chair and make cow noises at me then call me moochelle. I guess that was his way of flirting. Don’t ask me how it worked but it did. Justin and I dated all through high school and continued after we graduated. We got married after 8 LONG years on July 26th 2008.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Noon Friday July 22 2011.. almost arrival time!

Tonya sat me up and I told her that my toes were starting to tingle like my epidural was wearing off. she said your fine as long as u can not feel your waist your good. I thought okay.. this baby better come before I can feel this... after about 30 mins she had me start pushing. justin had one leg and miss dot had the other. They would make me push for ten seconds then stop till the next contraction. I did this for a good thirty minutes and at this point I could move my feet, legs, and waist. so.. lets just say.. I was NOT numb. The way that they had me laying and justin and dot holding my legs was awkward Justin had my foot so that I could push back on him and dot had my knee... really.. my knee. It made it kinda hard to push when I had nothing on one side to push against. Tonya kept saying put your hand down there and feel her head! I responded with.. I do not want to feel her head.. get her out! I heard your almost there so many times I finally asked if they could see her head and if we were waisting time waiting on Dr. Daum. She said no I still had to push her out further before they even called him. I wanted to give up and tell him to take her c section by this time. about ten mins later Dr Daum walked through the door. boy was I relieved. he looked and said yeah.. just a few more pushes and we will be ready. he sat down did some paperwork then suited up. I pushed three or four times and she was here!!




Brooklyn Renne Witte 7 lbs 9 ozs 19 5/8 inches long


Born at 1:09 P.M Friday July 22nd 2011



Our First Family Picture!







No comments:

Post a Comment